Cancer Survivor Ribbon Charm Bracelet
The Cancer Survivor Ribbon Charm Bracelet was designed when a customer requested a special cancer ribbon bracelet for his wife who is a breast cancer survivor. A beautiful bracelet to add a little love and sparkle to your survivor's wrist giving them a daily reminder of what they have beat as well as reminder of the importance of cancer awareness.
- 14 karat yellow, rose or white gold
- Cancer ribbon charm is approximately 10mm tall and 8mm wide and .14tcw
- Diamond color is G-H and clarity is VS-SI2
- Bracelet is adjustable from 6" to 7"
- For each Cancer Survivor Ribbon Charm Bracelet purchased to show your love for your survivor, we will donate $100 to either the cancer research center of your choice or to MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, to the type of cancer research or doctor you want to support. When you place your order, just leave a note as to how you would like to designate the donation, because the cancer ribbon is not only for all types of cancer survivors but also generates awareness.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping
This design is for Charity and is final sale - no returns or exchanges. Fine jewelry is made to order and is typically shipped within 3 to 4 weeks from the date of purchase. Please see our Policies page for additional information. PLEASE NOTE lead time may be longer than stated due to COVID-19.